Warm up with a beautifully brewed and presented cup of tea in the Eternal Sunrise Glass Tea Set [Review & Giveaway]


After brewing the lovely English Breakfast tea, I served it for just myself with a bit of natural sugar.
Lovely! Tasteful! Relaxing! Warming!
The cold, stay indoors days and evenings of Winter call for warmth. We generate warmpth with fireplaces, furnaces, candles (warm lights), and delicious hot beverages. Brewing our favorite tea provides a time of relaxation, peace, and gracefulness admist the bone-chilling cold.

Preparation and serving your tea whether just for yourself, you and a family member, or you and a guest provides you with an opportunity to enjoy the beauty and taste of a lovely cup of tea that is well brewed and beautifully served. The EnjoyingTea company has everything you need for that special cup of tea you love. Beautiful tea cups and tea sets and absolutely wonderful teas to choose from.

English Breakfast Tea from EnjoyingTea.com is brewed to a lovely color and brisk flavor in the
Eternal Sunrise Glass Teapot.
I brewed a lovely English Breakfast Tea today from Enjoying Tea. As you can see, the tea's lovely color is visible through this beautiful glass Eternal Sunrise Glass Teapot and cup. The infuser is clearly visible in this picture, but can be removed prior to serving if desired. I like that the infuser is metal has tiny holes that will trap tiny tea particles but allow the flavor to seep through. The interior is smooth making cleaning and removal of tea leaves so easy. The lid is also metal which is a plus factor.

I just love the graceful lines of this dainty teapot. The capacity is 34 oz. but you can easily brew just a couple of cups. The fact that you can see through it is really nice because tea is such a lovely beverage. In fact, I often serve it in clear glass cups so I can see its lovely color.

I also love the beautiful spout. No drip. Lovely, graceful pour. So elegant!
Lovely, delicate Glass Tea Set
compliments of EnjoyingTea.com
for one Chat With Vera Reader

Product information from EnjoyingTea website:

This beautiful tea set made from heat resistant borosilicate glass is the perfect tool for enjoying loose tea. The roomy removable filter allows tea leaves to expand and provide full infusion of the leaves. This is a good glass tea set to show off the beautiful color of your tea.
  • 1 teapot (1000 ml, 34 fl oz) (8" L x 5" W x 5" H)
  • 2 set of cup and saucer
  • 1 removable stainless steel infuser
  • Dishwasher Safe
  • Additional matching glass teacups & a glass teapot warmer also available.
GIVEAWAY
Begins January 14
ENDS February 7 @ 12:01 a.m. EST
Open to USA addresses only
DISCLOSURE: I received the tea set at no cost to me in order to facilitate this review of my honest opinions based on actual use by myself. I was not compensated for this review. Winner's set will be sent directly to them by EnjoyingTea.com.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Rain by Sam Usher Templar Books, an imprint of Candlewick Press [Review & Giveaway]

Beauty and the Beast: A Coloring Book from Silver Dolphin Books [Review & Giveaway]

The Hurry-Up Exit from Egypt (A Faith that God Built Book) by Gary Bower & illustrated by Barbara Chotiner