Salonpas® pain relief can help you keep your resolve to exercise more! [Review & Giveaway]
New year's resolutions to exercise more sometimes need pain relief aids to keep on goal
Summer and all the activity that you engage in during those warm (or hot) days is long past. Winter has arrived and with it the tendency to slow down or actually stop "doing" those things that keep our bodies strong, active, and alive.After the indulgences of the holidays, our bodies feel sluggish and, yes, perhaps a bit heavier or thicker around the middle. That means we've got to get moving. Get stretching. Get exercising. And doing those things after a few weeks of inactivity can prove to cause bone wearying and muscle aching. And if you've not done those treadmill jaunts or bike rides, lifted or pulled on the weights for awhile, then your body is going to give you a rude awakening. You're going to feel it!
I have found that my first line of defense is heat (or for some, ice) and then applying a topical product. Sometimes a gel, a spray, a cream, and one of the patches. I've found some to help and some to do nothing. But before I pop a pill, I try topical!
Salonpas® has a great assortment of products in types and sizes that will fit many needs. Did you know that..... they have...
The First and Only FDA-Approved OTC Pain Patch. SALONPAS® PAIN RELIEF PATCH is the first and only FDA-Approved OTC topical pain patch for the temporary relief of mild to moderate muscles and joints aches and pains associated with arthritis, sprains, strains, bruises and simple backache.
I really like their 4% Lidocain patch. I've seen prescription lidocain patches used in emergency rooms and prescribed for those with lots of pain, but this is the first I've seen where you can get it right off of the drug store shelf!
The spray can is super good for applying a quick shot to those hard to reach spots and is fast drying. I love that Salonpas® has such a great variety of products and several sizes of patches. If you like "chilling" or "icy" pain relief, they've got it. If you like it "hot," they've got it. If you want small or large patches, it is available. The gel, spray, and patches provide easy to use topical applications that might be just what your aches and pains need.
So get moving! Get busy! Salonpas® is "spot on" for relief. And they are so confident in their product, that they are going to provide one of Chat With Vera's readers a box of their pain-relieving-goodies.
GIVEAWAY
Begins January 3, 2017
ENDS January 24, 2017 @ 12:01 a.m. EST
Open to USA addresses only
a Rafflecopter giveawayDISCLOSURE: I was provided a complementary set of products (pictured above) to facilitate a review of my honest opinions. I was not compensated for this review. Winner's prize package is provided by Salonpas® and will be shipped by Salonpas® directly to the winner.

Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét