Writer Beware Has a New Logo and a New Look


Posted by Victoria Strauss for Writer Beware

Introducing Writer Beware's brand-new logo! It was designed by awesome artist James F. Beveridge, and hopefully will help us to build more of a brand identity. After sixteen years, it's about time, right?

Over the next few weeks, I'll be updating Writer Beware's various online presences to include it.

I've already re-designed this blog, within the limits of available Blogger templates (while I would love to switch to Wordpress, I can't figure a way to do so without losing all our wonderful followers). I hope you find it more attractive and readable.

Comments, as always, are welcome!


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Rain by Sam Usher Templar Books, an imprint of Candlewick Press [Review & Giveaway]

Beauty and the Beast: A Coloring Book from Silver Dolphin Books [Review & Giveaway]

The Hurry-Up Exit from Egypt (A Faith that God Built Book) by Gary Bower & illustrated by Barbara Chotiner